Do you have mature skin? Turn back the clock with a dermal filler treatment. These injectable fillers can be used to fill in lines and wrinkles, restore lost volume, plump up thinning lips, and more. Dermal fillers require no downtime and provide natural-looking results our patients love. With so many fillers available, which one should you choose? Which filler is the best filler for mature skin?
Juvederm… Versatile Product, Stunning Results
While there are many great fillers for mature skin, one of our favorites is Juvederm. This filler is long lasting with a smooth gel consistency that glides under the skin for flawless results. It can be used to fill in wrinkles, add volume, augment the lips, and so much more. From brow to chin, Juvederm is an all-around great choice. Here are a few of the reasons we love Juvederm.
- Versatile- Juvederm isn’t just a wrinkle treatment. It can add volume, lift skin, smooth wrinkles, fill in the lips, etc.
- Combines Beautifully with Botox- Juvederm is ideal on its own, but can also pair beautifully with Botox. We use the Juvederm/Botox combo as a part of our liquid facelift for facelift results without surgery.
- No Downtime- Resume regular activities immediately after treatment.
- Quick and Easy Treatment- Treatment takes just minutes; many patients come in on their lunch break.
- Lasting Results- Results last up to a year in many patients.
Why Is Juvederm Ideal for Mature Skin?
If you have mature skin, give Juvederm a try. This treatment is an ideal filler option for mature skin. As you start to age your body loses collagen and elastin. Skin becomes drier and less hydrated. Volume and fullness decrease and lines and wrinkles form. Many patients notice thinning lips. Juvederm can treat all of these problems in just one session.It adds volume to areas where volume has been lost due to collagen and elastin breakdown. It fills in lines and wrinkles. It can be used in the lips to create a fuller, pouty appearance. It improves the moisture content of your skin. One treatment to combat many of the changes that mature skin may experience.
How Do I Prepare for My Treatment?
If you are interested in Juvederm, call us at Total Body and schedule your treatment. No special preparation is needed. We will carefully evaluate your skin and our skilled injectors will choose the right injection sites and filler amounts to create natural-looking changes for your skin. Juvederm is injected, but most patients find the treatment quite tolerable. The formula contains lidocaine to increase your comfort and if desired, a topical anesthetic can be applied 30 minutes prior to treatment. Each treatment is customized to ensure your best results.Have you tried Juvederm? If you have mature skin Juvederm could the solution to age-related changes you’re experiencing.