Dr. Dwayne Watkins, board-certified physician located in Stockbridge, Georgia joined eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information & Weight Management Channels to discuss the truth about effective weight loss solutions. He currently serves as the CEO and Medical Director of Heartland Healthcare, Total Body, and Heartland College Park and has helped countless individuals achieve their weight-loss goals.Listen to the interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Dwayne Watkins as they discuss the following:
- What is the most important aspect of weight management and how should it be approached?
- What are some medical weight loss options? What are reasons someone would consider these options?
- Are medical weight loss options safe? What are the possible side effects and complications?
- How can liposuction benefit someone who is trying to lose weight?
- What does the liposuction procedure entail? What is recovery like?