Total Body of Atlanta understands what people in Atlanta want when it comes to turning back the clock on their facial appearance. Board-certified physician, Dr. Dwayne Watkins has assembled a powerful arsenal of dermal fillers to help his patients gain the advantage of aging gracefully.
Injectables are a great alternative to surgery and could include a liquid facelift, botox, Xeomin, and Dysport along with many others. At Total Body, we specialize in assessing your unique situation and goals and recommending the best care possible.
Facial beauty is the key focus of anti-aging medicine. Yes – there are procedures to eliminate excess fat, cellulite, and promote optimal body contours, but the elimination of unwanted facial lines, wrinkles and folds are critical to attaining a youthful appearance and reviving self-confidence.
Clinical Skin Care
- Procell Microneedling with Stem Cell and Hydra Needling Infusion volumizing and tightening
- PRP Injections with Microchanneling Volumizing
- Medical Grade Peels for all skin types
- TCA – Jessner’s – Customized Blend – Glycolic – Salycylic – Lactic
- Power Peel Microdermabrasion with peel and antioxidant
- Microcurrent with a customized blend
- Customized Rx Rejuvenation for the face, neck, chest, hands, abdomen, arms
- Acne Treatment for all Skin Types
- Clinical and European Facials
- Custom Anti Aging Packages such as Microderm with Microcurrent, LED,Mild Peel or Pumpkin Enzyme and Mask
Clinical Body Treatments
Procell Scar Revision
The process of ProCell scar revision immerses the healing cells with natural growth factors and cytokines derived from stem cells to accelerate healing.
Stretch marks tend to form during a period of rapid body growth, such as during puberty or pregnancy. At Total Body, we can recommend the best treatment plan to minimize the appearance of your stretch marks.
This treatment reduces the appearance of cellulite, wrinkles, and circumferential fat by aiding in the tightening of your skin. It is relatively pain-free and does not require the use of needles, chemicals, or other types of invasive tools.
Men often talk about their virility. It’s common chatter in a locker room or on a golf course. Whether the talk is true or not, it reveals something obvious – sexual performance is important to a man’s self-esteem.